Hi, I’m glad you found your way here where you’ll find books with a heartwarming sensual romance, surprises throughout, a chuckle here and there, emotional and compelling plot, and always, a memorable happily-ever-after.
Amazon Review: Imprisoned in a Cowboy’s Heart: “A very good read. Loved the characters in the Outlaw family plus the drama within a drama. The details of my birth state was amazing.” -Amazon Reviewer
- COMING SOON! Two-Five Ranch Outlaws #2.
Learn about each book series via the menu at the top or scroll down for a quick peek.
- Two-Five Ranch Outlaws, Book #2. Coming next in the Two-Five Ranch Outlaws series. Featuring Cade Outlaw and Faith Ribeiro. (More to follow in this brand-new series.) COMING SOON!
- Two-Five Ranch Outlaws, Book #3. Date to be determined. Featuring Veronica (Ronni) Outlaw.
- Bull Rider Series #4 😮 To be determined. (Still debating with myself.)
- A new Christmas romance for 2021.
Meet our Gentlemen heroes (with a touch of bad and a lot of sexy) and the proud women who stand by their side.
As one of our heroines says: “They’re cocky enough to be dangerous but charming enough to get their way.”
Click covers to visit book pages.
The Beginning of a brand-new series.
Two-Five Ranch Outlaws
Come on up to Northern Arizona and get to know the Outlaw family. Tanyon, the second oldest sibling, kicks off the series. Book Two featuring Cade Outlaw will be here soon. He and Faith can’t wait to meet you. Second changes are possible on the Two-Five Ranch.
Begin the Double Dutch Ranch Series now.
Can’t get enough of Canyon Junction and the Carlson family?
Spin off to the Double Dutch Ranch Series.
New Finding Kimber Cover.
Howdy, Ma’am, Book #1 is back and updated.
Start the Bull Rider Series with Howdy, Ma’am.
- Trigger Note: Bull Rider Series contains some violence–physical force so as to injure-bull riding, and brief scenes of domestic abuse. CAULDER, our hero, is NOT the abuser. Sensual love scenes. Rated R by movie standards.
The Bull Rider Series Boxed Set is temporarily unavailable.
I personally answer private messages that need a reply. It might take a few days for me to get back to you. Please check your spam folder.