Hi, I’m glad you found your way here where you’ll find books with a heartwarming, sensual romance, surprises throughout, a chuckle here and there, emotional and compelling plot, and always, a memorable happily-ever-after.
Amazon Review: Howdy, Ma’am, Bull Rider Series #1 ~ Ms. McCoy-Dressel amazingly took a basic topic – a cowboy and a love story – and made it completely unique and surprising. Who would have thought to include not only a photographer but an abused, feisty Italian who truly is a strong female character, the Mob, and wealth? I loved it! -Amazon Reviewer
- NEW RELEASE Available Now. Double Dutch Ranch Series: Love at First Sight #5. Western (Later in Life /Seasoned) Romance. Judy Carlson, our ranch matriarch, deserves another chance at love. Out of two choices, who will win her heart?
Learn about each book series via the menu at the top or scroll down for a quick peek.
- Two-Five Ranch Outlaws, Book #2. Coming next in the Two-Five Ranch Outlaws series. Featuring Cade Outlaw and Faith Ribeiro. (More to follow in this brand-new series.) Coming 2021.
- Two-Five Ranch Outlaws, Book #3. Date to be determined. Featuring Veronica (Ronni) Outlaw.
- Bull Rider Series #4 😮 To be determined.
- A new Christmas romance for 2021.
Meet our Gentlemen heroes (with a touch of bad and a lot of sexy) and the proud women who stand by their side.
As one of our heroines says: “They’re cocky enough to be dangerous but charming enough to get their way.”
Click covers to visit book pages.
The Beginning of a brand-new series.
Two-Five Ranch Outlaws
Begin the Double Dutch Ranch Series now.
Can’t get enough of Canyon Junction and the Carlson family?
Spin off to the Double Dutch Ranch Series.
New Finding Kimber Cover.
Howdy, Ma’am, Book #1 is back and updated.
Start the Bull Rider Series with Howdy, Ma’am.
- Trigger Note: Bull Rider Series contains some violence–physical force so as to injure-bull riding, and brief scenes of domestic abuse. Sensual love scenes. Rated R by movie standards.
The Bull Rider Series Boxed Set is temporarily unavailable.
I personally answer private messages that need a reply. It might take a few days for me to get back to you. Please check your spam folder.