When I checked my email the other morning I found—a nomination from Siobhan Daiko for “The Super Sweet Blogging Award”. I’ve been following Siobhan’s blog for awhile and she also follows mine. She lives in Italy and is also a writer.
Copy & paste this post and change/add your Information — who awarded you, for example – as you wish.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Yellow cake with chocolate frosting or Cheesecake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla—sometimes I’ll add hot fudge. Favorite is Butter Pecan, but that isn’t part of the question. You know sometimes I’m bad and break a rule now and then. (Don’t take my Sweet Award back!)
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Cannoli
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? At night after dinner.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Cookie (Thanks to my Uncle Eddie.)
My 13 9 NOMINATIONS FOR THIS SWEET AWARD GO TO…
http://rhondalaurel.com/ (Today is her birthday. 6/20) We’re almost birthday sisters.
http://teagansbooks.wordpress.com/ LOL, my sister from another mother. Not really, but it seems like it.
http://virginiaplantation.wordpress.com/ Very busy opening their Bed and Breakfast right now—Belle Grove Plantation. They’re also looking for certain books to fill their library. Check out their list.
Bloggers, of course you can do what you choose with this award. Even if you don’t follow along, you still deserve the Super Sweet Blogger Award.
And that’s where I stop my list folks. Have a grand day!