#AmWriting, Arizona, cowboy, Cowboy Boss and his Destiny, cowboy brothers, Double Dutch Ranch Series Love at First Sight, mary j mccoy dressel, Meet the Heroines, rancher, tristan's destiny, western romance, Western romance series books
Meet the Heroines
A Mini Blog Series
Meet Nora Trinity from Cowboy Boss and his Destiny and Tristan’s Destiny, Bonus Book #1.5 Double Dutch Ranch Series: Love at First Sight. Cowboy Boss and his Destiny is the lightest storyline of any of my books.
Four-year-old Destiny Carlson took to Nora right away when they met. She loved her red hair and once even asked Nora if she dyed it. LOL.
When Nora first hugged Destiny, she loved the baby soft smell of her shampoo, and it didn’t take long for her to become attached to the little blue-eyed girl with a big personality.
Nora is thirty-three when the series starts. She’s from our small town of Canyon Junction, Arizona but moved away after high school and worked her way through college. Moving back to her hometown was a tough decision for her.
If I had to choose an actress to play Nora in a movie, it might be Amy Adams or Darby Stanchfield (From Scandal).
A few things about Nora:
- A professional and dedicated worker.
- Confident…most of the time. One person in her life can take her down with only a few words.
- Holds a grudge
- She’s been a best friend to Roxanne Connor since childhood.
- Nora is a sister.
- Shy to a degree.
- She reluctantly adapts.
- She looks just as good in jeans & boots as she does dressed to work in Tristan’s office. He once told her that everyday was a casual day, so I think he likes jeans and boots best. She does have a cute little skirt he likes… I digress…
- Sensual and sexy, without sexual hang-ups
That’s about it for now. I can’t give away all her secrets. You’ll meet her best friend Roxanne Connor in Book 4 when she becomes the star with Randy Drake. They first met in Tristan’s Destiny.
Next time you’ll meet Brenna Page from Heartbreak’s Reward. Visit the blog page Meet Our Heroines where all our heroines will be added to the page as I write them in this mini blog series.
I appreciate your visit! Thank you for reading.
Blog Follow is in the sidebar.
Images: Pixabay. Dreamstime.