Introducing Brenna Page from Heartbreak’s Reward.
What can I say about this Midwest girl? Brenna came from Iowa City, Iowa. How does she end up in “small town” Canyon Junction, AZ with the heat, dust storms, and monsoons? In order to save Chloe, her teen sister, from herself she accepted a job here. Brenna and Chloe both needed a fresh start—
This town’s full of damn cowboys and mountains.
Well, without that damn mountain, she might not have met Jase.
Oh, boy, Brenna is a girl after my own heart. Why? It’s easy… Jase Carlson. Dang, he’s HOT!
Some facts about Brenna:
- She nurturing.
- Spunky (The spunkiest of all my heroines to date.)
- She’s one of two of the youngest of my heroines to date. (31) Minus Chloe, of course.
- Target practice is her hobby.
- She takes no crap from a particular hot-headed cowboy.
- She drives a red Mustang.
- Brenna would love to be a part of a family. So would Chloe, but she’s too stubborn to know she needs one.
Since you met Brenna, you have to meet Chloe, too. She insists.
Chloe wants nothing to do with Brenna or Arizona.
- She’s sixteen, or as she says, “seventeen” since she’s nearing her seventeenth birthday.
- Stubborn as already stated
- Chloe thinks cowboy’s are ridiculous. (Haha, the joke’s on her.)
I’d rather not give more away about Chloe. This sassy little girl really grew on me as the story went along. I admit to shedding tears for these sisters.
I’m thrilled you stopped by today. Thanks for reading!
Meet the other heroines at this link.
Gracelyn Clark makes her debut in the next episode of Meet the Heroines, in my mini blog series. It seems she likes the military type. 🙂 I can’t say I blame her. ❤