Today is Tuesday. Wow, it’s been awhile since I posted using this theme.
Today for my Tuesday Inspiration for the Muse post, I choose to post a handful of good reviews. I’d be crazy to sabotage myself by posting the bad ones on my own blog. I’d love to be able to please everyone, but I can’t.
To protect their privacy, I’m not posting names of the reviewers in this post. You can always check them out on Amazon. Just know that these reviews, and many others, leave me smiling.
I’m about to post a handful of review snippets for books in the Double Dutch Ranch Series: Love at First Sight.
It might be unfair to post only the good reviews here today, but this is my blog and my inspiration. A few weeks ago, I wrote a Blog Challenge post and talked about–You Can’t Please Everyone. Maybe you’d be interested in visiting the post, too, if you haven’t already.
I read a lot of book reviews online and on blogs. Why don’t I post reviews of my own books? Well, I have in the past but stopped doing it. I admire those of you who proudly post your book reviews.
Don’t worry, I limited the number of snippets I added today. Altogether they’re probably as long as some single book reviews.
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to leave a review. Regardless if you left a review or not, thanks for buying and reading.
These review snippets are from Amazon US:
Cowboy Boss and his Destiny #1 (Sorry for posting more on this book.)
- I truly enjoyed the characters and the small town feel. The romance was not disappointing between Nora and Tristan. I also recommend reading the books in order.
- Romance love and suspense. You get it all at its best in all Mary J. McCoy-Dressel books. These books are amazing, the tears, laughter, suspense and love will leave you wanting more. I can’t wait until the rest of the serious comes out. It will be well worth the wait I am sure.
- Gave five stars and would have given more if available…this was a really good read. I enjoyed the storyline & the characters… Really got into the story because the characters seemed so real. Thanks to the author for a beautiful love story!! Will recommend to others.
- I am new to Mary J. McCoy-Dressel, but won’t remain that way. A sweet, heartwarming love story with just the right amount of hot scenes!! Highly recommended!!!
- Author Mary J. McCoy-Dressel soundly convinced me of her storytelling abilities when I read Howdy, Ma’am, a contemporary western she peppered with heart, heat, excitement and drama. But in COWBOY BOSS AND HIS DESTINY, Ms. McCoy-Dressel shows she has the writing strengths and versatility to change things up and produce an equally enjoyable contemporary romance that focuses on the everyday matters of work, family, home, and, once again, the heart. I never grew bored with this unfolding tale of love that developed at a pleasing and natural pace, nor the quiet revelations that were revealed about two hearts destined to find one another and set a course for the future. Angie Just Read. The Romance Reviews. Click link for full review. (The Romance Reviews requires us to mention the reviewer when we post snippets.)
Tristan’s Destiny (No longer available on its own). Now this story is the majority of Cowboy Boss and his Destiny and combined into one book.
- Absolutely AWESOME read. the most beautiful love story I have ever read. I fell in love with TRISTAN and Nora and little Destiny. I felt sad when the story ended because they became real. This is a must read. First read by this author, but there will certainly be more.
- The Double Dutch Series books are wonderful. Tristan’s Destiny is one of the best books I have read. It’s got love, family, and a lot of heart.
- I enjoyed this whole series. I read all of them. The men are alpha & the women are strong.
Heartbreak’s Reward #2
- I loved the story. The two main characters were wonderfully portrayed. I see a fantastic story developing for the youngest brother.
- I love the story of Jase and Brenna it has everything, to keep you up late at night wondering what will happen next. Highly recommended to all.
- Besides the steadily growing sizzle between the cowboy and the teacher, there’s an added benefit of revisiting the charming cast from the previous book, as well as the timely introduction of several new characters and a first taste of the third Carlson brother, Dane. Cowboy junkies everywhere will want to add this author to their favorites list! You can read the entire review at the Link. Angie Just Read. The Romance Reviews.
Of the Cowboy’s Own Accord #
- Great insight to PTSD and the struggles that follow, dogs as well as men & women. Very enjoyable read.
- This is what I would call a sweet romance story. Not overly descriptive of the sexy parts. I found it very enjoyable.
- I believe in love at first sight because it happened that way in my life. This story is interesting since it deals with PTSD syndrome. The dog adds an extra dimension.
- Love at First Read is what I say about this series and Dane and Grace were no different! Mary J McCoy-Dressel has a way of catching your attention in the first paragraph and keeping it throughout the story. From Danes description of Graces eyes to Graces description of Danes tattoo, I could visualize every moment in between. I love the Carlson family.
Lassoing the Last Dance #4
- A true love wins out story for Roxanne and Randy. Lots of danger, action, romance and mystery. Loved reading this book.
- This book had every thing, mystery, people who you never guessed doing things. But a great outcome. I hope they get to have children.
- This was a good western romance – I enjoyed it. Well-written, likable characters. I’ll read others by this author.
Yeah, no doubt this is a different kind of post for me. I hope I didn’t shoot myself in the foot. It’ll be awhile before you see another post like this one. I might be brave again one day and post reviews from Canyon Junction: Hearts in Love Series and the Bull Rider Series. Or, you can check them out yourself…the good and the bad.
Thanks for reading.