Meet Our Heroines
I have some catching up to do on this page.
Get to know the proud women who stand by their cowboys.
On this page you’ll find links to individual blog posts where you’ll be introduced to our heroines.
You’ll meet these ladies one by one as I add them to my mini blog series “Meet the Heroines.” Or, you can buy their books to really get to know them! *wink*
Velia Armano, our heroine from the Bull Rider Series is the first up in our blog series about our heroines. Her hero is Caulder McCutchen. Velia and Caulder are the hero and heroine in each book in this series.
Available at Amazon.
Brenna Page from Heartbreak’s Reward with Jase Carlson the oldest brother at the Double Dutch Ranch.
You’ll also meet her little sister, Chloe. Image of “Brenna” is used with permission from the photographer and Jax – the model.
Introducing you to Gracelyn Clark from Of the Cowboy’s Own Accord. She goes for the military type–our youngest brother and Army Ranger, Dane Carlson.
Judy Carlson is the mom to the Carlson cowboys and the matriarch of the Double Dutch Ranch Series. She stars in Seasoned with Destiny: A Gift of Love and appears in all the books, including the spin off series and a couple of crossover books with the Bull Rider Series.
Beth Marconi. She believes in second chances. In this spin off series to the Double Dutch Ranch Series, you’ll meet, Jake, Beth’s high school sweetheart in Whispers of Forever (Canyon Junction: Hearts in Love Series #1) Christmas takes place in this book, but it isn’t a holiday novel.
Roxanne Connor: Proud. Broken. Healing. Heroine in Lassoing the Last Dance, Double Dutch Ranch Series: Love at First Sight #4.
Kimber Sinclair is our heroine in Finding Kimber, Canyon Junction: Hearts in Love Series #2. Her hero is Zachary (Zach) Bryson. Secretive and untrusting, Kimber lives a lie in order to survive.
My apologies for being so behind in showcasing my newest heroines.
- Sophie Price-Daniels from Hooked by Sundown, Canyon Junction: Hearts in Love Series #3.
- Dr. Karis Sutton from Imprisoned in a Cowboy’s Heart. Two-Five Ranch Outlaws #1, a fairly new series.
- Terra Westbrook from Secret Santa’s Rundown Sleigh: A Holiday Novella.
- Faith Ribeiro from South of True North, Two-Five Ranch Outlaws #2.
- Elle Palmer-Shaw from Blue Snow in the Moonlight: A Holiday Romance.
- Upcoming book: Veronica “Ronni” Outlaw. The only sister on the Two-Five Ranch. One guy from her past holds the key to her heart. However, he has some explaining to do.