One day this week I went to the movies with one of my long time friends, whom I haven’t seen in quite some time. It’s kind of strange how you can remain friends, even without constant communication. The last time I saw her was a year ago, but before that it was probably three or four years. Since I was the one to move away, I wanted to make sure to keep in touch, although this friend and I didn’t remain in contact unless I was in town, and I’d call her so we could get together. I called her when I arrived in town for a visit last week.
We met for dinner one night a few days before the movies, and found out we both wanted to see The Help, so that’s what we went to see. When we used to work together we got along very well and became friends immediately. Maybe we won’t see each other again for quite some time, but I know our friendship will remain strong. Do you have friends like this where you can make a phone call and pick up where you left off? I cherish my long time friendships.
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
1. Grab the button
(it’s over in the sidebar)
2. Write your post.
3. Link up here.