We’ll Begin With a NaNoWriMo Update
Reached Word count <50K> on day twenty-two. This is my fourth win in a row. I’ll continue to count words on the NaNo site until the end of the month. NaNo has a forum for anyone who wants to continue past November.
My NaNoWriMo 2013 Book Details:
Sensual Contemporary Western Romance
- Double Dutch Ranch Series: Love at First Sight #2
- Working Title: I’m not releasing it yet. My working titles tend to be my final title.
- Hero and Heroine: Jase Carlson & Brenna Page. This is Jase’s story. You’ll meet him in Cowboy Boss and his Destiny.
- 55,786 Words (At the time of this posting) About 2K words were written with pen and paper while I went through a 4.5 day power outage.
- 234 Pages
- Status: Unfinished (I’m still working on this full-length novel)
I’d love to hear about your NaNoWriMo experience if you participated.
Editing and Upcoming Book Information:
Cowboy Boss and his Destiny (Double Dutch Ranch Series: Love at First Sight #1) Final round of edits went back to the editor. UPDATE:
Final edits are finished! Available Now.
Hey, Cowboy (Bull Rider Series #2) Update: Available Now
This book is still with an editor. Not the same editor as Cowboy Boss. After being away from Velia and Caulder for so long, I’m looking forward to their story again.
Some of you are asking for this second book in the Bull Rider Series. I’m waiting for these edits to be returned. Still waiting.
Books available so far in the Double Dutch Ranch Series: Love at First Sight
- #1 Cowboy Boss and his Destiny.
- #2 Heartbreak’s Reward—Jase’s story.
- #3 Of the Cowboy’s Own Accord. Dane, the youngest brother at the ranch stars in book three.
- Lassoing the Last Dance
- Next book coming in 2019.
I have a couple works in progress I’d like to see published in the coming year, but it’s so much fun writing western romance, that I’m not sure I want to leave it yet, and maybe I never will.
No matter if you’re a writer or not, do you have planned projects for 2014? Maybe I should ask this question on December 31st instead of now. Believe me, I’m not trying to rush this year.
As always, please feel free to follow my blog via email updates or the follow button. Thank you.
Happy holiday shopping. Be careful out there. I’d also like to extend a belated Thanksgiving wish to my fellow American friends. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, everyone.