Welcome back to Marketing for Romance Writers 52-Week Blog Challenge.
Week 11: If I never had to do this one task again….
This sounds like another topic where I won’t be following the rules. One Task? If only I had but one task never to do again…
My heart isn’t into Week 11. Not because of the topic itself, but I haven’t felt good and still don’t, and edits came back this week. I finished them, and I’m in the process of proofreading before the manuscript goes to the formatter.
This is what I came up with, but maybe I should’ve skipped this week.
- If dust magically disappeared and I never had to dust again, I’d never have to look at dust on shelves and my desk, etc. It’s removing the pictures and knickknacks part that makes this bothersome to me. I don’t have a lot on display because of this task.
- If I never had to empty another vacuum dispenser or bag, I’d vacuum more often. Oh, how awful of me to admit!
- If I never had to carry in groceries again, my back would thank me.
- If I never had to do marketing and promoting in my writing life, I’d have more time to write and take care of the paperwork involved with this business.
- If I never had to do paperwork, I’d still have more time for writing, but my CPA and the IRS would not be happy with me. However, I kind of like being in control of my own business.
Sure, I could pay someone to do all of these things. Maybe one day I will, but what would I have to complain about if I did?
I could add a lot more under this topic, but I already went over my one task. It’s best I stop here.
Hop on over to visit the other participants, because this is a BLOG HOP, baby!
Enjoy your weekend.