I never would have done this challenge on my own, but I borrowed the topic from my good friend David at http://barsetshirediaries.wordpress.com/ who actually borrowed the idea from someone he follows—and her Top Ten Favorite Movies Blog Challenge.
I’m addicted to sappy, romantic movies but once in awhile I have to throw in Bond or some other dramatic movie to shake me back into reality and make me stop crying from all the “sappy romantic movies”.
- James Bond with Daniel Craig. We might as well add all the Daniel Craig James Bond movies here while we’re at it. Oh, and of course, Bond, James Bond Sean Connery. My son’s middle name is Sean. No connection. 😉 Maybe.
- All of them. Weighing in on the last one though. Sean Connery played in the first one, maybe others. Loved the ponytail.
- Still can’t watch without crying
SOMEWHERE in TIME
- Sigh. Takes place in my state on Mackinac Island—a beautiful island. What can I say? I stood at the same tree and whispered to my boyfriend, “Is it you?” It wasn’t him. This movie inspired me to write a time-travel romance.
- I love it for many reasons. The Italian family, the opera, Cher, bad ass Nicolas Cage, and everything else, too.
UNDER the TUSCAN SUN
- Everything. Diane Lane rocks in this movie. She rocked in Unfaithful, too. Let’s add that.
- This was a heart stopping psychological thriller/ mind game type movie.
- This inspired many emotions, both good and bad. True love at its finest.
LETTERS to JULIET
- I see a pattern here and it’s called Nicholas Sparks.
If I could keep going, I’d add half of the Hallmark Channel movies. LOL Oh, dear me. No wonder I write romance with a dose of women’s fiction.
This work has been released into the public domain by its author, ElinorD at the English Wikipedia project. This applies worldwide. (Cropped)
You must be logged in to post a comment.